Celebrate your birthday with a party in the Park.
The Stanley Park Ecology Society offers a fun, unique, and educational birthday option for kids of all ages, customized to your child’s interests.
Explore Stanley Park with a guided nature adventure with hands-on activities, discovering wonderful wetlands, fabulous forests and amazing animals. You will have access to one of our spacious party rooms for opening presents, enjoying cake, and more!
Rates include a 1.5-hour activity-filled outdoor program within a 3-hour room rental.
|Number of participants||Number of leaders provided||Salmonberry Room & Heron Room||Nature House|
|15 maximum||1 SPES leader||$301.00||$401.00|
|16-30||2 SPES leaders||$361.00||$461.00
(Maximum of 20 children)
Outdoor Program Ideas
We proudly offer customised programs to build around your child’s preferred theme (within reasonable limitations!), but check out our school field trip offerings for our pre-designed programs. The prices indicated on this page are for school groups, not for birthday party bookings. Please note that some of these programs are seasonally dependent!
View pictures and details on our room options by clicking the links below.
- Salmonberry Room in the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion (fits 30 children and family)
- Heron Room in the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion (fits 15 children and family)
- Stanley Park Nature House on Lost Lagoon (fits 20 children and family)
* For more detailed room specifications (e.g. dimensions, seating capacities, equipment, etc.), follow this link.
** The Salmonberry Room and Heron Room are unavailable until the end of March 2018 for bookings due to construction work on the Dining Pavilion building. Please see “Rates” above on booking prices for the Nature House.
Find these rooms and nearby parking areas on the map:
- The Stanley Park Dining Pavilion is marked by a green circle.
- The Stanley Park Nature House is marked by a red star.