Quick Facts about Stanley Park’s Ecology
- is 405 hectares or 1001 acres in size
- is comprised of rainforest, lakes, ponds, streams, meadow, bog and beaches
- has forests that cover 256 hectares or 66% of the park
- is home to over 500 animal species and 670 plant species
- has 500 trees over 150 years old
- has over 73 invasive species
Discover more about Stanley Park’s wildlife here.
SPES is the author of a number of research and management reports, wildlife reports, and various publications such as our annual reports and outreach materials. Access our publications here.