Dear Supporters and Friends,
The safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers, supporters, friends, and guests is of utmost importance to us at Stanley Park Ecology Society. As a result, we have made the following decisions to ensure we all stay well during this time.
Many of our programs have already been cancelled or postponed, but as of today, all onsite programs will be cancelled. This includes:
- The Nature House on Lost Lagoon
- Public Walks and Workshops
- School Field Trips
- Nature Ninjas Urban Camping
- Day Camps
- Group Stewardship Events
While we are postponing most programming, we will continue to dedicate our efforts to conservation, research and environmental education around Stanley Park.
As an independent non-profit, we rely on program revenue as a major source of financial stability. A significant portion of our regular revenue will be drastically reduced in the upcoming weeks and months. Nevertheless, we want to ensure that if you registered in a program that is now cancelled, you have options.
- If at all possible, please consider donating your program registration fees to SPES. Your support will help us continue our conservation, research, and environmental education work. We will gladly issue a tax receipt delivered by email for the equivalent dollar value of your program fees.
- You can retain a voucher for the equivalent dollar value for a future program. Please contact us at email@example.com if you choose this option.
- We are happy to offer a full refund of your registration for cancelled programs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you choose this option.
During these unprecedented times, SPES will be limited in our program and grant revenue. We are a charity that relies on support from individuals like you. Please consider supporting wildlife habitats, biodiversity and environmental education in Stanley Park.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you in Stanley Park soon.