- Experience coordinating and supervising summer day camps or outdoor education.
- Training or degree in Environmental Studies / Education, Child Care, Education or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of BC ecology.
- First aid training, CPR (or willing to obtain before July), lifeguarding certificate (preferred).
- Willingness to work indoors and outdoors, rain or shine.
The Urban Wildlife Program Coordinator leads environmental education programming for the Co-Existing with Coyotes program and coordinates programming specific to Stanley Park urban wildlife. The position involves planning, developing, and creatively delivering ongoing education programs and written materials. The primary audiences are schools, community organizations, the public and the media.