- Experience coordinating and supervising summer day camps or outdoor education.
- Training or degree in Environmental Studies / Education, Child Care, Education or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of BC ecology.
- First aid training, CPR (or willing to obtain before July), lifeguarding certificate (preferred).
- Willingness to work indoors and outdoors, rain or shine.
The Stanley Park Ecology Society (SPES) is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to coordinate environmental stewardship activities for community volunteers and further the mission of the society.