Celebrate the Summer Solstice week and Indigenous History Month with SPES with a Lagoon-side barbecue! Indigenous chef Lauraleigh Paul Yuxweluptun’aat of Bigheart Bannock Catering will be serving a 4-course dining experience, with a set menu of:
- – Grilled prawn or vegetable skewer appetisers
- – Organic greens salad with roasted pine nuts, cranberries, and a sweetgrass crancherry dressing
- – Entre of juicy venison bannock burger with elderberry aioli and sweet potato wedges
- – Traditional Indigenous ice cream for dessert
- – Complimentary beer or wine
Share this special experience with your loved ones at the Stanley Park Nature House. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions in advance.