Photo: Richard King
NOTE: Registration closes the day before the event date. Open to ages 19+ only, please.
This is a fundraiser event where most of your ticket purchase becomes a tax-deductible donation to support SPES and wildlife habitat in Stanley Park (for a value of $59.80). To claim your tax receipt, kindly e-mail our Communications Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Tax Receipt – Indigenous Winter Solstice Dinner” in the subject heading.
Warm up with mulled wine, Indigenous song, and a full-course dinner as we celebrate the longest night of the year with Coast Salish flair. This fundraiser evening’s narratives tell the story of solstice through a First Nations perspective. Have a night with your significant other… or meet someone new!
This event has a set menu with locally-sourced, Indigenous dishes. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions in advance.
- Roasted bruschetta on garlic-baked bannock crostini
- Duck prosciutto -wrapped double char smoked cheddar and pickled garlic scape garnished with roasted campari
- House salad with smoked berry vinaigrette
- Tender venison, Indigenous Winery juice, licorice fern rhizome with caramelized onions & mushrooms, roasted veg, garlic potato puree and signature BigHeart Fried Bannock.
- Indigenous ice cream, soapberries whipped into a light and airy dessert topped with sweetgrass cherry syrup and milk crumble