Awaken your senses to the mystery and magic of life in a temperate rainforest. Discover towering trees, slithering slugs, incredible invertebrates and beautiful birds in hands-on science-based activities both in Stanley Park and your classroom. Enhance your science studies and become an environmental steward with our curriculum-connected programs for elementary school students.
All SPES programs are:
- Led by qualified, skilled and energetic staff
- Conducted in small groups to provide great experiences for students
- Connected to BC Ministry of Education science and/ or social studies curriculum
- Hands-on and experiential, incorporating the BC Ministry of Education approved Environmental Learning and Experience Guide
- Popular: highly acclaimed by educators and enjoyed by students
School Programs offers: