Celebrate your birthday with a party in the Park.
The Stanley Park Ecology Society offers a fun, unique, and educational birthday option for kids of all ages, customized to your child’s interests.
Explore Stanley Park with a guided nature adventure with hands-on activities, discovering wonderful wetlands, fabulous forests and amazing animals. You will have access to one of our spacious party rooms for opening presents, enjoying cake, and more!
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour activity-filled outdoor program within a 3-hour room rental for $295.00 (for up to 15 children).
- Groups of up to 30 can be accommodated for an additional charge of $60.
Outdoor Program Ideas
We proudly offer customised programs to build around your child’s preferred theme (within reasonable limitations!), but here are some ideas to get you started:
Wild About Wetlands
Come explore the wildlife at Beaver Lake, one of the most beautiful natural spaces in Vancouver. Roll up your sleeves and explore Beaver Lake wildlife up close with dip nets, magnifiers and games.
Guided by skilled leaders, children are guaranteed to get Wild about Wetlands.
Download the detailed Wild About Wetlands Leader Information package for more info.
Fun in the Forest
Discover the hidden secrets and stories of the forest in this sensory journey through nature. Transform into a forest creature, use magnifiers and look for tiny life forms, play games and have fun in Stanley Park.
Guided by skilled leaders, children are guaranteed to have Fun in the Forest (and we’ll sneak in some fun facts, too – shhh, don’t tell the kids).
Download the detailed Fun in the Forest Leader Information package for more info.
Want more ideas? Check out our school field trip offerings. Please note that some of these programs are seasonally dependent!
View pictures and details on our room options by clicking the links below.
- Salmonberry Room in the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion (fits 30 children and family)
- Heron Room in the Stanley Park Dining Pavilion (fits 15 children and family)
- Stanley Park Nature House on Lost Lagoon (fits 20 children and family)
* For more detailed room specifications (e.g. dimensions, seating capacities, equipment, etc.), follow this link.
Find these rooms and nearby parking areas on the map:
- The Stanley Park Dining Pavilion is marked by a green circle.
- The Stanley Park Nature House is marked by a red star.