Daycamp Programs during Teacher StrikeAugust 28th, 2014
September Special for Camp Organizers! Stanley Park Fun in the Forest….
Our popular forest-based school programs are available and adapted for a day camp audience during the teacher strike in fall of 2014. If you are hosting children for daycamps, a field trip in Stanley Park is a great way to spend the day.
Discover the hidden secrets and stories of the forest in this sensory journey through nature. Transform into a forest creature, use magnifiers and look for tiny life forms, play games and have fun in Stanley Park. Guided by skilled leaders, children are guaranteed to have Fun in the Forest (and we’ll sneak in some fun facts, too – shhh, don’t tell the kids).
Why this is easy for day camp organizers:
- the meeting location is easily accessible via the #19 Stanley Park bus, and there is also space for cars and buses to park (free passes available)
- there is a covered picnic shelter nearby for lunch, and an adjacent playground. It is easy to make the excursion last the whole day!
programs are led by highly skilled leaders. They are first aid certified, nature nerds (that’s a good thing) and excellent group leaders
programs are specially developed for a day camp audience, and include fun, age-appropriate games and activities.
Download the [Download not found], which includes a map to the meeting location, a form to send home to parents, payment policies and more.
Contact us to book, either:
- through the ‘Register for a Program’ button on the right of the page
- by calling 604-257-6907, or
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to include you in our popular program!
|Number of children||Number of leaders provided||2 hour program|
|up to 15 children*||1 SPES leader||$115.00|
|16-30 children*||2 SPES leaders||$230.00|
|31-45 children*||3 SPES leaders||$345.00|
*up to three extra children are welcome at $7.00 each. We limit group sizes to 18 children per leader and after that will add another leader.